The air layer fabric is a kind of textile accessories. […]
The air layer fabric is a kind of textile accessories. The pure cotton fabric is soaked in a chemical solution. After soaking, the surface of the fabric is covered with countless extremely fine hairs. These fine hairs can form an extremely thin air layer on the surface of the fabric. , There is another kind of two different fabrics stitched together, the gap in between is also called air layer.
Air layer materials include polyester, polyester spandex, polyester cotton spandex and so on. Air layer fabrics are becoming more and more popular among consumers at home and abroad. Like sandwich mesh fabrics, more products use it.
1. The characteristics of air layer fabrics
The air layer fabric does not produce wrinkles. The air layer fabric adopts a three-layer structure with large interspaces. The surface is made of pure cotton fabric, so it has the effect of absorbing water and locking water.
Second, the benefits of air layer fabrics
1. The warmth preservation effect of the air layer fabric is particularly prominent. Through the structural design, the inner, middle, and outer three-piece fabric structure is used to form an Diamond double knitted air layer . The middle layer uses a filling yarn with good bulkiness and good elasticity to form a still air layer, which has the best thermal insulation effect.
2. The air layer fabric is not prone to wrinkles, and has strong moisture/(water) sweat absorption-this is also the unique three-layer structure of the air layer fabric, with large interstices and pure cotton cloth on the surface, so it has the effect of absorbing water and locking water.
3. Good elasticity and fluffy feel. Because the warp and weft weaving of the air layer fabric is more elastic than the knitted weave.
4. Fewer defects. The air layer fabric uses a three-piece fabric structure of inside, middle and outside, which results in fewer defects in clothing compared to but one piece of fabric.