Although the cation has excellent performance, the pric […]
Although the cation has excellent performance, the price of the cation is relatively cheap. If it is used as a close-fitting garment, the cationic fabric will be better and softer.
Cotton and linen fabric is a fabric made of half hemp and half cotton blended and woven, and has the characteristics of hemp and cotton at the same time.
Which is better, cotton and linen fabric or cationic fabric?
Features of cationic fabric:
1. The cationic fabric has a two-color effect. Using this feature, some yarn-dyed two-color fabrics can be replaced, thereby reducing the cost of the fabric. This is the characteristic of cationic fabrics, but it also limits its characteristics. Yarn-dyed fabrics, cationic fabrics can only be replaced.
2. Cationic fabrics have bright colors and are very suitable for artificial fibers, but they are used for washing and light fastness of natural cellulose and protein fabrics.
3. The abrasion resistance of cationic fabrics is also very good. After adding some artificial fibers such as polyester and spandex, it has higher strength and better elasticity, and its abrasion resistance is second only to nylon.
4. Cationic fabrics have some chemical properties, such as corrosion resistance, dilute alkali resistance, bleach resistance, oxidizers, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, as well as some physical properties, such as UV resistance.
Advantages of cotton and linen:
1. Breathable and dry. Because the heat dissipation performance of linen is 5 times that of wool and 19 times that of silk, in hot weather, wearing linen clothing can make the skin surface temperature 3-4 degrees Celsius lower than wearing silk and cotton clothing. And linen can absorb water equivalent to 20% of its own weight, and can quickly release the absorbed water. No amount of sweat can keep you dry.
2. Reduce perspiration. Cotton and linen clothing helps maintain the body's electrolyte balance. Studies have shown that linen clothing can make the human body sweat 1.5 times less than wearing cotton clothing.
3. Radiation protection. Modern people’s lives are inseparable from computers and mobile phones. Radiation pollution is an inevitable problem for modern people. Japanese research shows that adding 20% of linen to clothing fabrics can prevent 80% of radiation. Cotton and linen is especially suitable for white-collar workers, female friends who are planning to give birth, three months before pregnancy, and male friends who have not given birth.
4. Anti-static. Only 10% flax in the blended fabric is enough to prevent static electricity. Cotton and linen can effectively relieve people's restlessness, headache, chest tightness, and difficulty breathing in a static environment.
5. Inhibit bacteria. Because linen has a good effect on inhibiting bacteria and fungi, wearing cotton and linen for a long time can effectively prevent some diseases. According to research conducted by Japanese researchers, linen sheets can prevent bedsores in bedridden patients for a long time, and linen clothing can help prevent and treat certain skins, such as common rashes and chronic eczema.
6. Anti-allergic. For people with skin allergies, linen clothing is undoubtedly a boon, because linen fabric not only does not cause allergic reactions, but also helps treat some allergic diseases. Linen can reduce inflammation and prevent fever.