In life, in order to maintain cleanliness and hygiene, […]
In life, in order to maintain cleanliness and hygiene, after a period of time, the quilt covers, sheets, pillowcases, etc. on the bed are usually cleaned from time to time. However, most people in life neglect the cleanliness of the mattress. This is not true! Since the mattress is not cleaned for a long time, it will hide dust and sweat, and it is easy to breed dirt such as mites and bacteria. Therefore, we must also pay attention to the cleanliness of the mattress. So how do you clean a mattress?
Mattress cleaning method:
1. Daily cleaning:
1. Clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner. This method allows cleaning without wetting the mattress, avoiding contamination caused by dirt, thus ensuring a clean mattress.
2. Try an upholstery cleaner. Because decorative cleaners are used to clean upholstery surfaces that come into contact with your skin (such as sofas), you can use them unless you're very sensitive to general cleaners. Another benefit of decorative cleaners is their ability to remove small bugs and their contaminants.
3. Use a biochemical enzyme cleaner. Enzymatic cleaners can effectively destroy the "biological structure" of contaminants, which will help remove these contaminants.
Second, vacuum regularly
1. Vacuum the mattress regularly to prevent dust from forming stains when the mattress is wet. When vacuuming, it should be sucked onto the mattress surface. Pay more attention to the gap of the grooves. There are a lot of dirty things hidden inside.
2. Usually every time the sheets are changed, it can be used once. However, every time you change your sheets, you should turn the mattress over, or place it against a wall, tap it with a stick, and vacuum to remove impurities.
3. If it is a newly bought mattress, there is not too much impurities left, but it is just damp. After cleaning, it can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner, and then ventilated and dried.
Third, clean the mold
1. The mildew of the mattress is caused by too much water, so we can put the mattress in the sun on a sunny day.
2. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the upper and lower sides of the mattress. When cleaning, remember to clean the filter bag of the vacuum cleaner. This will prevent mold spores from leaking and affecting the next use.
3. Mix equal parts isopropyl alcohol and warm water together, use a sponge to rub the solution onto the mattress, then rinse with warm water.
Fourth, clean the stains
1. To deal with fresh bloodstains, you can put ginger on the bloodstains, then wipe with a cold water rag, then dry the water with a dry cloth or paper towel. If you are aging blood, you can add salt to carrot juice, then drip the adjusted juice on the old blood and wipe it with a cold cloth.
2. To remove colored beverages, we can use medical alcohol to wipe, because most of the beverage stains can be dissolved in medical alcohol, but because alcohol also spreads stains, use a good absorbent cloth to wipe the stains with alcohol. You can also reduce the extent of the stain by using a citrus cleaner or vinegar instead of pouring alcohol directly.
The above is how to clean your mattress. With these cleaning tips, you can keep your mattress healthy and clean, giving you a better, healthier sleep environment.