Everyone needs to have enough sleep quality to suppleme […]
Everyone needs to have enough sleep quality to supplement the function of the body. However, choosing bedding that suits you can help improve your sleep quality, such as the color of the sheets in your life, the fabric of your mattress, etc., which are all beneficial to people. Sleep quality.
1. Purple sheets - use with caution in patients with heart disease
Purple helps calm the nerves and has a depressive effect on the nerves and the heart, so patients with heart disease should use purple sheets with caution.
2. Indigo tablets - suitable for postoperative recovery, can reduce pain
Indigo tablets reduce sensitivity to pain in the body. For patients whose surgical wounds are recovering, you can opt for indigo sheets or simply brush the room with indigo.
3. Pink Sheets - Good for Autism, Mental Depression
Pink sheets can feel calming. For people with autism and depression, you can choose pink sheets.
European-style elegant double-sided knitted air layer
4. Light orange tablets - induce appetite, help calcium absorption
Light orange sheets help relieve headaches, fever, and insomnia.
5. Red sheets - insomnia, neurasthenia, cardiovascular disease
Red sheets are more suitable for newlyweds, can add a festive atmosphere, can also stimulate the nervous system, increase the secretion of adrenaline, and enhance blood circulation.
6. Tender green sheets - relieve tension, impatient people should use
For those who are emotionally unstable and impatient, you can opt for a soft green sheet to ease your relaxation and relieve tension.
7. Golden Sheets - Taboo for Depression and Madness
Gold sheets can cause mood and temperature and should not be used by people with depression.
8. Blue Sheet - Computer, White Collar
Blue sheets help lower blood pressure and are suitable for white-collar workers with too much brain.